An awakening

There are things or people that awakening one's soul.

Yesterday. I had an awakening.

I've not been blogging here for a while because of several reasons.

One of the reasons is because I'm still dreaming about this dream.

The same dream I've been dreaming since I got a vision "to be the voice to the voiceless and to bring hope where there is none..."

That dream to say let's hold hands sisters and rise together.

I feel awakening.

I had a chat with 21 year old, yesterday.

Our talk left part of me awakening.

It is the best feeling - to be awaken to whatever it is that keeps you going.

What is one thing that awakens your soul?

My soul is wide awaken when we fight together to bring positive change in our communities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real life. Real issues. Real people.

A letter to my 15-year-old self

Always dream