As I recollect my thoughts...

Sunday evenings are for introspection in a form of reviewing previous week and prep for the week ahead.

I love my Sunday evenings - it's not a routine at all, but I enjoy mentally recollecting my thoughts...

The past week was a busy one and all the weeks since January 2014.

I have said NO to some commitments and only kept few and I am still fairly occupied.
The other day I unapologetically said NO to an invite to be part of something... The person asking couldn't believe it - I was also shocked that she expected me to say YES to a short notice request...
The 'new' me only says YES to what I can fully commit to ... Not the point of this blog post.

The point is - as I recollect my thoughts on Sunday evenings - I don't have a routine I go on as the day allows.

This afternoon I drove back from weekend with family - 3 hours drive (used mostly to think about my studies and future plans) driving alone & thinking or praying are the best of my times. So, when I got home I changed into comfy shoes and went for a walk with Champion - [Champion is my new Whippet dog and most adorable addition to our house]

The walk was beautiful and also provided space for introspection - I thought about Leadership Institute for Girls - the mission and vision... Once again am overwhelmed at the prospect of what only God can do when we make ourselves available. This project is aiming at reaching one girl at the time - we believe that when girls are educated they make wiser decisions - we believe in a generation of girls that will impact their communities in positive ways - We want to be part of positive change in our society.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real life. Real issues. Real people.

A letter to my 15-year-old self

Always dream