Aspire to inspire greatness

"When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid."  Audre Londe 

I am beautiful!

"I am not my skin
Me, lies deeper than what eyes can see" Petunia 

"I am more than the word itself 
I represent my inner garden physically
I am in different differently" Nkuli 

"Mosetsana yo ereng ga a tsena tsotlhe di eme
That is all of me" Penene 

"Ke mosetsanyana  wa moAfrika Borwa
Ke mosetsanyana wa mmala wa sibilo 
Ke montle " Matumelo

"I am so much beauty 
The sunset is my skin" Nombulelo 

"My beauty comes from someone who contributed love and obedience to elders
Radiant and poise,  
I am beautiful" Alinah

"When I speak - I speak truth
When I stand - I stand for justice
When I cry - I cry for what is not there anymore
With no regret
When I pray - I pray for nations" Petunia T

"I have been seen before by The one who says I am beautiful,
Therefor I am...
Your greatness" Keorapetse















Your greatness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real life. Real issues. Real people.

Always dream

A letter to my 15-year-old self