What if we truly believed in the power within us?

It's only been fourteen days since 2016 rolled into our shores - allow me this time to wish you a very pleasant year filled with the grace and love from above. May this year bring you enough courage and zeal to face the good and the bad - may it ends with a surprise that will fill you with great joy and hope.

Take a moment and ponder this question - what if we truly believed in the power within us?
I've been asking myself this question over and over for the last couple of days...it is part of what I do around this time of the year... As I was thinking about it again this morning - I felt compelled to share in this space and let the record show that if I truly believed in the power within me - I'll live more and love without reservations...I'll go to places I never dreamed of....I'll say exactly what I mean....I'll believe more in humanity...I'll always believe there's someone greater than me and He is taking good care of the universe...I'll laugh until my tummy hurts.

So, when I came across the Swedish word for coffee and a deep sense of connection - this concept of taking intentional break to connect with people resonated with me....I believe it's in the fika moment that we are living from the inside out and in some ways reminded of the power within us...
Source: Google images

I'm already thinking of ways to introduce my tribe to more fika-kinda-way-of-living in this new year...as for me, I'll definitely be connecting and living out loud even more. I love fika.

There's sense of community when we fika and it's like what Mother Teresa said:
"I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things." 

Source: Google images




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real life. Real issues. Real people.

Always dream

A letter to my 15-year-old self