#8Questions with Keo

I have the honour of working with amazing young women - these are leaders of tomorrow and they are working towards Africa that is alive with possibilities for all of us. Do join me today to welcome Keorapetse Moeketsi as part of our ‪#‎8Questions‬ series ‪#‎GirlsLead‬ ‪#‎GirlsRising‬

1. Who am I? I am a caterpillar emerging into a butterfly. I am a Tswana girl who dreams beyond measures. Difficult times mould me they don't define me. I look at where I am going not where I am from.
2. Defining moment: Getting into varsity for me is one moment that I can remember being thee moment.
3. Dream Job: My dream job is to become a environmentalist to be specific a climatologist. My concern is sustainability in nature. The future generation has the right to explore and see nature thus I feel the need to come up with measures to ensure that the environment is sustained and conserved.
4. Motto: Do it with passion or not at all.
5. Source of Inspiration: My Father is my source of hope. He is one person I look up to. He is a hard worker, a provider a selfless man who wants what is best for his children. My needs come before his all the time thus i get hope from him. To me he fully defines what Love is. 6. Favourite clothing: Dresses are my favourite. I don't have a specific dress as I love all my dresses. They are my comfortable clothing.
7. Favourite country: South Africa is my favourite country. I haven't got the opportunity to travel to other countries. I love South Africa because of its diversity in culture, language, food to mention just a few. There are so many things to explore and learn in South Africa.
8. Cause close to my heart: To give a child in need something that no one can take away from them. Education can break so many boundaries that prevents one not to dream.

~ Dare to dream and Lead fearlessly ~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real life. Real issues. Real people.

Always dream

A letter to my 15-year-old self