#8Questions with Palesa

To conclude our ‪#‎8Questions‬ series here is our Creative Director, Palesa Lebeko she is one bundle of uniqueness overflowing with words written and unwritten. She has a deep husky voice and we love having her as part of our core team ‪#‎GirlsLead‬ ‪#‎GirlsRising‬ ‪#‎GirlsTalk‬

1. WHO ARE YOU?
A being filled with endless "I don't knows". Who I am is steady, cautiously revealing journey to who I am. In essence, "I don't know" who I am yet because I don't think the definition of Me is known to me. So for now, I am a bundle unwrapping of "I don't knows."
2. WHAT IS MY DEFINING MOMENT?
It could be failing memory but I don't have a particular defined moment or greatly defined in itself. With that said, I also believe that this answer is greatly subjected to change.
3. DREAM JOB
This part and I have not cleared or defined this yet. What I do know about this job is that it's lines of working with and for people. If it was possible my dream job would be being a colourful, hopeful sponge to absorb people's pain in this life just to unburden them. They should be consciously aware of their happiness.
4. MOTTO IN LIFE?
Write, always write. Especially when you sad, so that when you reflect once you happy, you will realise just how happier you are.
5. WHO IS YOUR SOURCE OF HOPE AND INSPIRATION?
Conversations with or among people, certain quotes and images. Driven people who know what they want, people who are not defined by their sour circumstances or just moments. Smilers♡
6. FAVOURITE PIECE OF CLOTHING?
Pajamas.
7. FAVOURITE COUNTRY?
Every country in the countryside.
8. CAUSE CLOSE TO MY HEART?
Leadership Institute For Girls because not every seed grows into being its true food and I believe this one seed will plant many seeds into the girls who are and those who can be part of this institute?

~Dare to dream and Lead fearlessly ~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real life. Real issues. Real people.

Always dream

A letter to my 15-year-old self