#8Questions with Petunia Masilo

I honestly could not wait any longer to introduce you to some of the people that forms part of the Leadership Institute for Girls core team. These are the people that get to hear my unprocessed thoughts and the heartbeat behind what we do...To kickstart our #8Questions series here is Petunia Masilo.

1. Who is Petunia Masilo? I'm down to earth, soulful and sweet person with a noticeable presence. I love to observe rather than comment or pass judgement. 

2. Defining moment: I wake up with a goal everyday, so working towards it and achieving my goal of the day, month however long my goal is set for makes me proud and want to go further and achieve more.
3. Dream job: I have a passion for quality health care and the environment, so my dream job is one where I'm able to provide solutions using natural science as a platform.
4. Motto in life: It's not what you call me, it's what I answer to that matters. In life you will encounter many opinions and views but what you allow will continue.
5. Who is your source of inspiration? My elder brother, not only because he is family but because he is an extraordinary individual. He doesn't limit himself and he is always willing to go the extra mile.
6. What's your favourite piece of clothing? My little black dress. My sister in law gifted me and the message that came with it reminds me that I'm beautiful everyday.
7. Your favourite country and why? I don't have a favourite country yet but I'd love to travel and discover it.
8. Cause close to your heart: To fight against bullying. Personally I've never been bullied but I've seen so many people being abused verbally and physically that they live in fear. I want to be part of the change to help vulnerable people find their voices and learn to stand their ground.
#GirlsLead #GirlsRising ~Dare to dream and Lead fearlessly ~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real life. Real issues. Real people.

Always dream

A letter to my 15-year-old self