#8Questions with Nkuli

She is a sport fanatic. She's dynamite. She got style. She's dynamic. She is currently studying Nursing and she is our Health Expert. Ladies and gents here is Nonkululeko Nkuli Kwatsha moving along our ‪#‎8Questions‬ series ‪#‎GirlsLead‬ ‪#‎GirlsRising‬

1. Who am I? I'm free petite beautiful creation, brought to broadcast the word that is understood only by those that always see a bigger picture in small meaningless things. I keep the smile in your face by every word I utter. You will feel my presence when I'm around and be hungry for it when I'm not there.
2. Defining moment: In my line of work as a Nursing student - when I enter a room full of people that are sad and then leave them laughing and wishing I could stay longer.
3. My dream job: My dream job is to be a Pediatrician.
4. Motto in life: There's always a treasure where people are not looking.
5. My source of inspiration: Construction workers waiting on street corners - these people inspire me so much. They wake up and get ready for work, go stand by street corners hoping that someone will pick them up and offer them a job. They work in all conditions, taking risks and all of that to support and take care of their loved ones. 6. Favourite piece of clothing: Black dress
7. Favourite country: Columbia - they have the most beautiful flowers. I love flowers they are not ignorant - they react to every emotions one go through.
8. Cause close to my heart: I love and enjoy sharing valuable information with my community and that is what keeps me going. When you share information it can make so much difference in someone's life.

~ Dare to dream and Lead fearlessly ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real life. Real issues. Real people.

Always dream

A letter to my 15-year-old self