Be the change you wish to see

The more I think about what Mahatma Gandhi  once said " Be the change you wish to see in the world" the more excited I become.

It excites me immensely that beyond my wish and dream I can BE the change in my world.

My wish list is long.

And at the same time my only wish is to BE the change.

I recently had the privilege to interact via the cyberspace with three remarkable individuals.

This encounter led me to wish even more and strive to see the change.

I cannot wait a day longer to REACH out to the girls and let them KNOW they are VALUED.

My dream with this project is to mentor young girls and let them DREAM beyond their villages.

Until then I'll never stop wishing to BE the change in my world.

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real life. Real issues. Real people.

A letter to my 15-year-old self

Always dream