What's my #BirthdayWish launch party without top notch campaign ambassadors

These peeps are generously spreading the word and starting love revolution for the Leadership Institute for Girls and our toiletries campaign.

I cannot say enough how much love I have for each of them - they are simply amazing phenomenal women. They are friends, sisters, aunts and they will be first to arrive at your party and last to leave your house after making sure all the dishes are done. They rock my boat and I love them dearly.

Let's start a love revolution and spread love until kingdom come. Let's be the reason someone smiles today and everyday.

Beautiful Bibi
I call her Isabella - she's my younger sister
We practically adopted
each other - so much love
for my sistas Kea, Debs & Sila

Lovely Nadia
Amigos = Nkuli, Palesa, Keorapetse & Petunia
Amazing Mangaka
My rock star Lowna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real life. Real issues. Real people.

Always dream

A letter to my 15-year-old self